Friday, March 11, 2011

My best friends wedding

Well today my best friend is getting married. It is crazy to think that she is gettting married I never thought that I would get to see the day. Kaila and I have been friends on and off since Junior year. When we graduated we weren't speaking so I thought that I had lost her forever. But summer 2010 we ended up having a math class together and I dreaded the thought of having to see her and talk to her again. The math class went better than I thought it would but when it was over in August I didn't talk to or see her again till Novemeber (the first time I met her soon to be hubby) when we went on a double date. I still worried about our friendship at that point but I just thought that I would let it flow. We would text sometimes after that and then one days she came and we went to lunch. After that lunch were just became friends again. Now she getting married TODAY and it is so werid to me but I am so excited for her. I just can't wait for tomorrow I will be waiting outside the temple for her. She is marrying Joey Mortensen in the ogden temple.


This is me and Kaila Junior year, isn't it crazy how much we have both changed.

This Kaila and her cute little family I am really going to miss her only living so close to me


No comments:

Post a Comment