Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 10- Something I crave

Chicken Strips with ranch dressing- I get them every time I go out to eat somewhere. I would have to say that Juniper Take-out has the best chicken strips out there and believe me I have had chicken strips at almost every imgainable place out there. Can you belive that I used to hate chicken yep that is right when I was younger I was pretty much a vegiatartain. I still remember the day that I took a bit a of a drump stick and it was the best thing that I had ever eaten. That happened while I was at bear lake, I was sitting on a bench eating lunch and when I realized chicken was actually good I decided that I needed to keep it to myself because everybody thought that I only liked fruits and vegetables. Well needless to say that didn't last every long because everyone who really knows me knows that I would be happy with chicken strips and ranch for every meal of the day. Oh and one thing the ranch has to be the right kind of ranch it has to not taste like sour milk (which most do). So in my discoveries I have also found the best ranch and it is Atwood's ranching dressing. It is the best stuff on this planet and the only downside is that it is kind of expensive but that means nothing because it is soooooo good. Anyway I hope you have loved my story and hearing about how much I love chicken strips and ranch.

No comments:

Post a Comment