Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 15- One fact for each year of my life

1. I don't like people dressed up as characters if I can't see their face, if I can see their face then it is ok.
2. I have two half brothers
3. I have One half sister
4. I have nieces that are older than me
5. I have a nephew that is older than me
6. I can't wait to be a teacher
7. I love visting my family in Tennessee
8. I danced for 14 years
9. I played basketball for 5 years
10. I love to take baths
11. I love the candy cherry heads
12. I can't go a day without listening to my music
13. I hate driving in the snow
14. My favorite actress is Reese Witherspoon
15. I lived in the same house for 18 years
16. I hate the rain (especially when it rains the second day of school and have converse on your feet)
17. I don't like chocolate
18. I like to run
19. I don't like to hear people blow their nose
20. Feet make me sick, they are just so ulgy

No comments:

Post a Comment