Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 27- My fashion favorites

I love to wear my Aggie shirts....... If I could I would wear my aggie shirt and jeans everyday but considering I only have two aggie shirts and they are both pretty stained I only wear them when I am feeling lazy.


I just got these shoes and I have to say they are the best shoes that I have ever had.....I had seen Amy and Pagie with shoes similar to these and I thought they were so ulgy and that I would never get some but I am so glad that I did. I have also recently decided that I don't like to wear shoes with laces so that is another benefit of these shoes.

I also really love to wear big rings like this one.....


I wish I had this ring but I don't and the best place to buy big rings is shopko or avon. I also really like to wear my CTR ring especially when I am having a hard day it just reminds me that everything will be ok if I just choose the right. Below is a picture of the CTR ring that I am getting for easter. I am so excited to get this I just wish easter would come sooner!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment