Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 24- A movie you won't expect me to love

I will be honest most of my movies are chick flicks or children movies so there isn't really a movie that you would be shocked to find out that I love but here are some of my favorite movies....

Matilda- I just love this movie it is so entertaining to watch and some of the moments are pretty intense.
The parent trap- I have always loved watching this movie I remember that I borrowed it from my aunt and never gave it back.
Pop star- hahah I really don't like this movie but it was good to watch once. I watched it yesterday after church. It has Aaron Carter in it and I have to say that he is just about the worst actor that I know.

I don't really have a lot of movies that I like eaither because lets face it everytime I watch a movie I fall asleep. There was one time when I had to watch a movie for a class and I made myself sit on the floor so I would stay awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment