Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 22- Pictures from where I live

Here are some awsome pictures from where I live........ This is the lovely living room where I spend a lot of my time, my favorite thing to do is take my sunday naps on that little couch.
The kitchen where many sunday dinners have been prepared and also were I spend a lot of time doing my math homework

This is my bathroom and no the counter doesn't usually look that great I cleaned it today.

This would be the wonderful desk that me and Larissa share and it usually has piles off stuff on it that is why I do most of my homework at the kitchen table.

This is my closet and it is the biggest closet that I have ever had and you can see my most favorite part of my room the wall of pictures. Every time I print new pictures I add to it you should have seen it at the begining of the year there was definitly a lot less pictures. All of the pictures on this wall are of my roommates and me.This would the best bed that I have ever had!!!! Yes I sleep on a bunk bed and I have since I was 8 years old. I am kind of scared that one night I will fall of the edge but it hasn't happened yet. But almost every night I wake up in the middle of the night and push myself back so I don't fall off. If you are wondering I sleep on the top and Larissa on the bottom and if can't see there is more pictures up there but those are only of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment