Thursday, April 21, 2011

What Logan has that I wish Tremonton did...

1. More than one Subway- I never want to be a regular any where and I go to subway once or twice a week and logan has 3 within 5 minutes of my apartment. With that many so close I can switch up witch one I go to so I don't become a regular.
2. Jamba Juice- This is one of my most favorite places to go I also go here about once a week and it is just so good everytime I go. I usually get the sour patch kids one and I have to say it is really good.
3. Twizl Berry- This is the best frozen yogurt place that I have ever been. I don't go here as much as I go to Jamba and Subway but I still go here a lot.
4. Temptation Cupcakes- The cupcakes from this store are like a dream. They look like the ones from tv
5. Juniper take-out- I have loved this place even before I moved to Logan and I love it even more that I can go as much as I want now that I live in Logan.
6. Taco Tuesday- I have an idea Taco Time in Tremonton should have a Taco Tuesday it would be great... I would go. It would just make my day!!!
7. My friends that I can only find in Logan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment