Friday, April 8, 2011

Funny Story of the day

Well I read in the police blotter that someone had been hit by the parking lot arm. I thought to myslef that would be really funny to see. I told Amy that I thought that it would be really funny to see and she thought it was rude. I agreed that it was rude but I still think it would be funny to watch happen. So today as I walking home I there was a car coming out of the institute parking lot and I stepped behind it not realzing what was going to happen next. Well arm that goes up and down to get into the parking lot hit me. It was just on the side of my arm but it was still kind of embrassing. I don't know if anyone around me realized what happened but I just think that it was funny that I wanted to see it happen to someone else but then it happened to me. That will be the last time wish to see something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment