Monday, April 4, 2011

Stadium of fire......

If you were wondering.... witch I am sure you all are I am going to the stadium of fire with Chantel of course. I can't wait it is going to be so fun. When I went to her apartment for lunch today she told me about how she wanted to go and that I wanted to go to so it was decided then and there that we would go. I am so excited so to I have wanted to ever since I first heard about it when I was little but my mom never wanted to so that was out of the question. Well now that I am pretty much an adult I can go and there is nothing that my mom can do about it. Guess who the preformers are going to be this Brad Paisley and David Archuleta... yep I am way excited. I just wish that July 2 would get here sooner so it was warm and I would be STADIUM OF FIRE. He didn't have to be-I love this is song but lets just face I love a lot of the old country songs She's everything-I really like this song because gives me a glimpse into what my future husband will think about me. Letter to me- I really like this song becaue I always think about the advice that I want to give to my friends younger than me As I was looking on YouTube for Brad Paisley songs I realized that I loved more of his songs than I even realized I those are just a few I could post a lot more believe me. Crush- As I was looking up David Archuleta I realized that I only know one of his songs but don't worry I still have a few months to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment