Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The best thing I learned at church

About 4 months ago I was having a really hard time, a friend had really hurt my feelings and I was having a hard time dealing with it. I went to bed on a saturday night in a bad mood. When I woke up the next day for church I was still in a bad mood but I went to church anyway. I remember I felt like everyone wanted to talk to me and all I wanted was to be left alone. It was fast and testimony meeting that Sunday and with each testimony I started to feel better but some part of me just wanted to still be angry. So I went on with church still trying to be mad but the more I tried the less I felt that way. Then at the end of relief society one of my friends got up a bore her testimony and it was exactly what I needed. She said that we must love everyone because they are all sons and daughters of god. That really hit me hard because it let me know that reguardless of what choices my friend makes I still need to love them because we all came from the place and we all need to be forgiven. I still haven't talked to my friend since all of this happened but now I don't habor any hard feelings anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment