Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Yesterday....GREAT!!!

I can say that after yesterday I feel a lot better about my whole life. For the past month I have been on a rollercoaster ride of emotions. One day I would be so happy and then the next day I would feel the complete opposite. I have also felt really lost to, I felt like I wanted to do something that my mom wouldn't want me to do (which is pretty much anything that involves me leaving the state). Then one day when I was out to lunch with an old friend she started to talk about her patriarchal blessing and after that I knew that it was time to get mine. When I got home I called my bishop and get an interview with for that same night. My bishop had some troubles getting me my recommend because he didn't have the right papers but after a week everything was already for me to call the patriarch. I set up a meeting with the patriarch so he could get to know me. At that meeting we set a up a time for me to get blessing. The time finally came yesterday to get mine. All I have to say about it is that was the best thing that I could have ever done. It just put at ease everything that I have been worrying about. It also strengthened my testimony and let me know that I am making the right choices. Now I just wish that I already had a copy. I can't wait for that to come. After this experience I know that I want to worthy enough to receive all the blessing that were promised to me. I just have some advice for all of you if you haven't got your patriarchal blessing call your bishop today and if you have read it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment