Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

Well about a month and a half ago I knew that Valentines day this year would not turn out the way I hoped it would. So I decided that I would show love for the other people in my life. When the day started I thought it would be a good idea go to Papa Murphys and buy my roommates a heart shapped pizza. So at about 5 I went to get the pizza and much to my surprise the rest of the world had the same idea. I had to wait for about 20 minutes at Papa Murphys before my pizza was finally finished. That wasn't worst part because they were also out of cheese bread so we had to get a cinnamon wheel instead.Witch was a lot better than it looked. But I have to say that the pizza was well worth the wait. So as Amy, Paige and me ate our pizza we enjoyed the movie Valentines Day. My mom also made my valentines day pretty great too. At about 4 there was a knock at the door and there was a bag full of candy and ballon. I knew this present was coming but it still made my day. Even though this day has not been what I original thought it would be, I am happy that I got to celebrate it with the best roommates a girl could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment