Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 1- Favorite songs

Unanswered prayers - I have always loved garth brooks. I remember when I was little I and me and my first would be listening to him and I told them that I was going to marry him and they told me that he had gray hair. After they told me that I wasn't interested in him and I just loved his music since then.

Gravity - I just really like Sara B. and my roommate Amy introduced this song to me.

Dream big - I just love this song it has a good message. I got to know this song because my nephew used to listen to them all time. It actually used to be my ring tone too.

Wish you were here- this song is just so sad, I remember listening to it when I was little at my sisters house

My heart will go on- this song just brings me back to when I had to go to the babsitters house. Me and her daughter would act out the words to this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment