Monday, January 31, 2011

Friend: someone who knows and likes another person very well.

I have been feeling lately that I need to blog about how much my friends really mean to me so I started by looking up the defintion of friends in my phone. My title is what my phone said but this is what I think the defintion of friends are.
Friends: are people that I care for and cherish the most in my life.
When I was in jounior high I had just felt very alone, I had friends but no one that I could share secrets with. But when I got to high school I kind of changed and I began to build better relationships with some of my friends. It was from that moment I knew that my friends ment a lot to me. Once I considered someone to be my best friend, that ment that I would never give up on them, leave them alone or intentionally loose contact with them. I also have a very hard time saying good bye to whoever comes into my life. One example is the day my roommate moved out freshman year, the second she walked out the door I cried. Then later that night when I was packing up some of the stuff in my room I found a letter she left me and before I even read it I just sat on my bed and cried. I have also watched one of my best friends fall away from the church and I have to say that was the hardest thing that I ever had to do. I tried to help her but she was so determined to make her own choices that there was no way I could talk her out of it. Needless to say she eventually came to her senses and became the person that I knew before. She is probaly one of my best friends and I think she probaly knows me the best out of all of my friends. Then their are my roommates who keep me sane with crazy life that college brings. My roommates are just amazing people and my life would be really boring without them. High school friends, I am really starting to discover my real friends from high school and I am so thankful for them because they still love me after seeing my nerdy ways. Without my friends I would not be where I am today and I am so glad that for every friend that I have ever had.
Here are some pics of my some closest friends that I have met here at school:












No comments:

Post a Comment