Thursday, January 20, 2011

My roomies


I currently live with 4 of my best friends and I can honestly say that my life would be pretty boring without them.
Amy is the one that knows us all the best she is always the first one to ask me if I am ok and as hard as I try I she always knows when I am trying to hide it. I can always go and talk to her about anything and she is always willing to listen and give me good advice.
Larissa now is she is the one that I share a room with. I love her to death she is the one that is always trying to get us to eat healthier and without her this place would be pretty boring. Larissa is a great roommate and an even better friend.
Paige is another great roommate. She is always there to talk to and she never sleeps so even at two o'clock in the morning she is willing to give good advice. She will tell you that she isn't addicted to Pepsi but don't believe her.
Mackensie now she is the hard working roommate who is never home. I don't know how she handles school and work. She works more than anyone I know I wouldn't be able to handle her life and still have good grades. She also really good at wearing her clothes backwards or to come running through the living room wearing santa boxers.



No comments:

Post a Comment