Monday, January 24, 2011

Funny Stories

So one night I was just sitting in the living room and all of a sudden Joe (Larissa's friend) said "Regi do you want to see what a real man looks like." When I looked over at him he had his shirt off and man does he have a hairy chest.

So one morning I was getting dressed and grabbed some pants out of my closet. I got one on leg in them and thought these are really long but oh well and I put my other leg in. When I went to button up the pants I said "these pants are huge." Well it turns out that the pants that I put on were my roommates and she was sitting on her bed when I said that they were huge. Yeah that was really embrassing because nobody wants tell there roommate that she is fat.

One night I was doing my homework and there was a knock at the door. Larissa and Paige both yelled "Regi." I got up and was like "you guys are so lazy, it shouldn't be for me." When I got to the door and opened it was one of my good friends.He had heard me say everything. He said "I can go back home if you want me too," I said "no I just wasn't expecting you." Well it turns out that he actually sent me a message telling me that he was coming and I just hadn't looked it at it. Needless to say it was pretty embrassing.

Then one night I was expecting a friend to come over and I heard a knock at the door. I started to go for the door when Paige yelled "go away." I was kind of mad when she said that. So when I opened the door no one was there. I was so confused and so I stepped out the door there he was just around the corner.

One day my bought me a pizza from Sam's Club and I thought it would be ok to leave it out until I was ready to bake it. So it sat on the counter in my kitchen for like 3 hours and Amy and I finally decided to bake it. Well we had a hard time trying to get the pizza out of the box because the crust kept ripping. Then we finally go it into the oven and after about 10 minutes we started to smell something bad so we opened the oven and the cheese had melted and was on the heating coils. It smelt so bad. We hurried and took the pizza out and let it cool do for a little bit and then started eating and I have to say that it was as bad as I thought it would be.


No comments:

Post a Comment