Friday, June 17, 2011

My night

Last night I went with Chantel to Minnetonka Cave to help with a girls camp activity. It was really fun were bad people in the cave and we had to try to get the girls to cross the bad line but none of them did. So we just sat there and played Uno and let my tell you that game is so hard to play in poorly lit cave. We all had a hard time figuring out what cards were blue and what ones were green. After we were finished with that we stopped at a Mexican resturant by Bear Lake and it Karaoke night so Chantel, Gentry, Shari and I all sang Don't Stop Believin by Journey and then Cody and Ryan Sang Gone by Montgomery Gentry. It was all really fun!!! I tried uploading the videos on here and it didn't work so you will just have to go to my Facebook page and watch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment