Friday, October 31, 2014

Me Lately!!!

It has been quiet a while since I posted anything about my life a couple years to be exact. Well I am going to try and start this again.

Today I have been home from my miss 14 months which seems so crazy it quickly becoming that I don't know any of the missionaries serving anymore. When I began my experience in Australia I thought it was never going end and now that it has been over for son long I wish it never had to end. It is definitely still the land so far away that own's my heart.

Since being home I have be accepted into the elementary education program here at Utah State and I love it. I was able to be in a classroom from September 9-October 9 and I loved every minute of it. I got asked a couple times if I was married and then the preceded to ask me why not. I made a little girl cry because I took the toy away from her that she wasn't supposed to have. I began to think of all those little kids in my class as my own and it was a sad day when I had to leave. I am just ready to get in that classroom and be with those kids all day.

I have had two jobs since being home and they were at the same time. I started at Maverik in Hyde Park about a year ago. That has been interesting and I have meet a lot of people that I love there. During the summer I also had another job. I was a custodian and cleaned the dorms at Utah State. Having two jobs was so exhausting but I loved have a lot to do.

Then on June 23 I was at my custodian job and I was on a small latter and it folded up while I was on it. When that happened I landed on my left ankle and then fell to my back. I let out a loud scream and
the girl that I was working with came to me quickly. I tried to walk it off but it just hurt so bad that they sent me home. My supervisor asked if I wanted to go to work med but I thought I would be fine. That was not the case by about 4pm that day I was in extreme and I didn't know who get a hold of to say that I wanted to go to the doctor. I ended up going in the next morning and they found out that I had fractured my distal fibula and they put me in a walking boot for 5 weeks. That was the hardest five weeks of my life. I hated sitting on the couch and having others wait on me. I spent a lot of time at home during that time and my mom took good care of me. I hated to go anywhere during that time but it was also refreshing to just get out of the house. Sometimes my ankle still hurts but not enough to stop me just enough to remind me to take it easy.

Here are some pictures of me and friends lately....

Emily, Ashley and I were able to attend the women's session of general conference!!!
My roommate Bev got married on September 13 in the Brigham city temple 
A few of us got to meet Big Blue

My ward did paint twister for FHE one night as you can see I was still injured during this time but I participated as much as I could.

My trainer (first companion) got married last December!!

No comments:

Post a Comment