Thursday, July 14, 2011

Angel Moroni

So a couple days ago in Brigham city a friend and I went to watch Angel Moroni go on top of the temple and man I have to say it was way cool to watch. We wanted a good seat to see it go up so we got there two hours early and we sat through the wind, rain and intensen heat. The best thing was seeing all the missionaries walking around... I was jealous and wish I could leave my real life for a while to teach the gospel. Anyway at 12:30 the construction workers annouced that Angel Moroni couldn't go up till the wind go below 5 MPH and finally around 1:45 he finally went up and it took about 30 minutes to get him secured and then at end everyone cheered. It was so great and I am glad that I decided to go.Here the temple is before Moroni...Here he is just hanging out...Me and my bestest friend with the temple behind us



Here he flying....There he is finally now connected to the top of the temple.......and here is the finished project.



Oh p.s. I will have a big annoucement to make in about 3 weeks so keep watching my blog and facebook and you will be really excited for me I just know it.

1 comment:

  1. Pff. Just make the announcement now. I already know what it is anyway. :) And I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete